Things to be involved for eCommerce Solutions Provider
If anyone wants their e-commerce website to achieve all business goals then being a web designer one must create a smooth and seamless shopping experience for their users and must also create easy and quick steps for purchasing and payments. One must also try to avoid a common mistake of focusing on embossing the website instead of working on it practically. When making a design of e commerce website one must always concentrate on the priority things and not the beautification of website.
List of 10 websites best practice for e commerce website
- Make easy and simple web design structure – one must always try to design the website in such a way that the user must not feel complicated in making use of it. All the layout and navigation keys must be placed in proper position and it must be easy for the users to use it. One must just access the website through a few clicks and must have a better experience.
- Call to action button and sign up forms must be added – if the customer is interested in product and service and if they are satisfied by the catchy designs of a web page then one must make a call to action button and these buttons will help to grab the attention of users. Sign up forms which are added to the website must be simple and in concise form and it must have the details of email id of the user, contact number and password column.
- Add breadcrumb navigation for the website – this must be added in all the E-commerce website and it will keep the user glued on the website and also helps the user during the payment process.
- Add unique content for a website – to seek the attention of user one must always try to add unique eye-catching content to their website so that more number of users will be attracted towards the website.
- Use browsing history – E commerce website must be designed in a way where the user can make use of browsing history for viewing range of related products.
- Make use of cards on ecommerce website – one can make use of cards in e commerce website and it is developed a new trend.
- Make use of material design and flat design – flat design is best for simple websites and material design is best for complex ones.
- The website should be fast – one must be sure in designing the website and it must not lag or hang up in middle.
- Add the best check out experience for users – many of the websites will have a problem with this and all the web designers must concentrate on this.
- Use eye-catching typography for the website – one must always try to attract users by making use of different techniques. One can make use of typography for grabbing the attention of uses.
This article originally published by Info Stans Blog page.